Wireless headphones and ear buds for travel with long battery life
Wireless headphones are amazing for travelling! The entire process of going through airports, dealing with people with travellers anxiety and delays etc is super frustrating. This is why I look for anything that will make my life easier when I travel, dealing with tangled cords is now a thing of the past when you buy wireless headphones! When you use these devices they can double as a noise cancelling device and help you sleep better.
We specifically wrote with long battery life because there are a lot of really bad quality wireless headphones out there that have poor battery life. This can be super annoying because this is supposed to make your life easier. Imagine being on a tour like a dive boat and you want to listen to your tunes only to have 20 mins battery life. That would suck, so make sure you take notes on this one as it will help you make a wise decision. We are going to look at the best quality wireless headphones and what you need to know about them. The top 5 wireless headphones are all really good in my opinion, it is all about how they fit in your ear and the features they have for what you are doing.
What to look for with wireless headphones and ear buds for Travel.
1. Noise cancellation, if you get headphones with noise cancellation you will not need to bring along a set of ear plugs. The sound quality is usually better with these units and you can hear if someone like a stewardess is speaking directly to you. The technology is amazing and it creates an ambiance for you that is very relaxing and non invasive.
2. Long battery life. The better the battery life the more you use them, I like built in lithium ion batteries.Some batteries can easily last up to 6 hours!
3. Sweat and weather resistant. This is very important because you may be using these while you trek the hot jungle, or at the beach is the blazing sun, or while you workout!
4.Trackeable. Some earbuds can be tract via an app that it comes with like the Bose soundsport headphones. These things are not cheap and are often very small so you want to make sure you don’t loose them.
5. Adjustable sport tips are a plus so that the earbuds can fit into almost every ear type.
6.Quick charging is great if you want to maximize t=he usage of the device. Some units can be charged within 30 mins while you eat lunch at the airport to a full charge.
7. Choose your style. There are headphone style like the popular beats by dr dre, totally wireless models like the iPhone earbuds or Bose soundsport, or you can get the semi wired models like the power beats 3 or plantronics are great if you like jogging or simply don’t trust that an earbud will not fall out of your ear because they wrap around the ear.
8. Light weight. A major purpose of this is comfort. you don’t want anything adding additional stress to your ear.
9. Waterproof if you want to be able to swim with these. Plantronics and the beats 3 are waterproof/resistant.
10. Control talk, some headphones will also allow you to speak wirelessly using your phone
Here is a detailed list of the best wireless headphones and ear Buds we could find!
1. Bose sound link around ear headphones
• Deep, immersive sound, improved eq-best-in-class performance for wireless headphones. Connectivity Technology: Wired/Wireless
• Latest Bluetooth technology for easy connectivity and seamless audio/video syncs
• Advanced microphone system, HD voice for clear calls in windy or noisy environments
• Up to 15 hours play time with rechargeable lithium-ion battery,Ear cushion:9.6 cm H x 7.4 cm W
2. Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones
• Truly wireless sport headphones for total freedom of movement, packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and powerful
• Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an IPX4 rating) and come with 3 different pairs of StayHear+ Sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
• Up to 5 hours of play time with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case
• Track lost earbuds with the Bose Connect App’s “Find My Buds” feature
• Firmware update to improve audio video synchronization for customers using iPhones, iPads and other Bluetooth devices that support AVDTP version 1.3 or later, available via Connect app
3. Beats Solo 3 Wireless on-ear headphones
• With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 Wireless is your perfect everyday headphone.
• Premium playback and fine-tuned acoustics maximize clarity, breadth, and balance.
• Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use.
• Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls.
• Comes with Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones, carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, Universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide and Warranty Card.
4. Power beats 3 wireless in-ear headphones
• Connectivity Technology: Wireless
• Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless workout freedom
• Up to 12 hours of battery life to power through multiple workouts
• With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback when battery is low
• Sweat and water resistance to handle tough training
• What’s in the box: Powerbeats3 Wireless earphones, eartips with four (4) size options, carrying case, universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B, Quick Start Guide, warranty card
5. Plantronics backbeat fit Wireless bluetooth headphones (Great for sports!)
• SPORTS AND WORKOUT EARBUDS: Specifically constructed with a flexible design so earbuds remain stable in your ear throughout all levels of exercise; Case not included with waterproof headphones
• WATERPROOF AND SWEATPROOF: Designed with invisible nano-coating technology to protect earbuds against water and sweat during running and workouts.
• LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE: Impressive 8 hours of wireless listening time per charge allows you to spend more time working out with these sport headphones.
• WORKOUT FUNCTIONALITY: Easily accessible on-ear controls let you control music and calls through our Bluetooth technology while running, biking, and other forms of exercise.
• SPORTS EARBUDS SAFETY: Headphones features a safety-oriented eartip design that allows you to hear your surroundings during outdoor exercise and activities.
These are all very good wireless head phones and are all great for travel. I have included links to purchase these through Amazon if you decide on one. The link includes reviews and more. I have personally tested the sound quality and they are all amazing. So it make your decision based on what you find the most important whether it is comfort or something else.
Follow Adventugo on Facebook and instagram!