Get yourself some Ear plugs!
If you have never used travel ear plugs on a flight you are in for a treat! A lot of people complain that they can never sleep on flights and when I ask them about the details on why it baffles me that they don’t even try. I like to be setup to succeed, I am a light sleeper so anything that can remove additional senses helps a lot and I now sleep on almost every site because I want to feel revived when I get to my destination. I do not want to hear the kids behind me crying or the conversation happening next to me. After flying a lot, being on the plane is not as exciting as it once was. Now I just want to get there, and a quick nap makes the time go a lot faster.
Here is what you need to know when buying travel ear plugs.
- Travel Ear plugs block the noise so that you can relax and focus on sleep.
- They relieve air pressure, making you much more comfortable when flying.
- It is very inexpensive to buy, so there is no reason not to get them.
- They can help prevent hearing loss by blocking out loud noises.
- Ear plugs are better for your ear than wearing your head phones, and less distracting
- Most have memory foam to conform and fill gaps in you ear cavity.
- One size fits all!
Many Neck pillows and eye masks come with a pair of travel ear plugs so you can get this as a package or buy them alone. I have done a lot of research on which are the best and they are all very similar so just get some. These are some options I found on Amazon.
Follow Adventugo on Facebook and instagram!